……………..• Guided tour in Can Tinturé Museum
……………..• Guided tour at Ceramics Museum “la Rajoleta”
……………..• Combined visit in Can Tinturé and in “La Rajoleta”
……………..• What is hidden in Can Tinturé?
Esplugues de Llobregat Museums offer different proposals to enjoy their collections as a group:
· Guided tour in Can Tinturé Museum
Visiting Can Tinturé is a discovery of a simple object, the sample tile. And it raises the visitors’ awareness of an everyday item that has become a museum piece.
· The guided tour at Ceramics Museum “la Rajoleta”
Background through the history and the different types of furnaces from the ancient factory Bausis i Pujol, La Rajoleta benchmark for the ceramic production of Modernism. Optionally, the visit can be focused on from the technological or the Modernism point of view.
· The combined visit in Can Tinturé and in “La Rajoleta”
Visiting the two sites lets you have a chronological and aesthetic explanation that begins in Can Tinturé with the collection of sample tiles reflecting a craft production, and finishes in La Rajoleta which shows the evolution towards industrial production.
DRAMATISED VISITS (in preparation)
· What is hidden in Can Tinturé?
Through Can Tinturé House we discover some secrets of history that hide in the walls of the building, which is now a museum.
· Guided tour to the antiaircraft battery of Sant Pere Martir: (pdf) Bateria de St. Pere Màrtir
· Signposted route “De la mà d’Esplugues” (pdf. in progress)
· Open doors in the cloister of the monasterio de Montsió cloister (pdf) Monestir de Sta Maria de Montsió.