Esplugues de Llobregat Museums offer different proposals for the adult audiences:
The visit is free in Can Tintuté Museum every Saturday, from 10 am to 2 pm, and from 4.30 pm to 8 pm. An audio guide service is available in Catalan, Castilian and English.
Every Sunday guided tours in the Ceramics Museum “La Rajoleta” from 11 am to 1 pm, and in Can Tinturé Museum at 12 am.
Throughout the year different types of activities (conferences, meetings, workshops, theatrical tours, outings, concerts…) are scheduled. Some of them are in collaboration with different organizations and institutions.
· Ceramic course (January)
· The International Museum Night (May)
· Identification of ancient pieces (May)
· Let’s light up the furnace (June)
· The Catalan tiles collectors and the antique ceramics meeting (June)
· Jazz night at Can Tinturé (July)
· San Mateo Festival (September)
· European Heritage Days (September)
· Ceramics Biennale of Esplugues Alos Angelina (October)
· Science week (November)
See the agenda for full details.
Esplugues Museums participate in various proposals of promotions to facilitate the visit of our collections.
· XATIC Club. If you are a member of the XATIC Club, you can enjoy a free guided visit one Sunday in Can Tinturé and “La Rajoleta”. For more information check: XATIC
· Tecnotiquet MNACTEC. If you have a tecnotiquet, you can enjoy 50% discount on guided tours on Sundays. For more information check: MNACTEC
· Guided tours to the San Pere Martir’s antiaircraft battery: (pdf) Espais de memòria Bateria de St. Pere Màrtir
· Signposted Route “De la mà d’Esplugues” : (pdf in progress)
· Open doors to the Montsió Monastery cloister: (pdf) Leaflet: Monestir de Sta Maria de Montsió